1. How likely is it that your current romantic relationship will be permanent?
2. How likely is it that you and your romantic partner will be together in 6 months?
3. How obligated do you feel to continue this romantic relationship?
4. In general, in an argument, I really listen to the other person’s point of view and do not try to “read her/his mind.”
5. In general, in a fight, I am able to see the other person’s point of view and really understand her/his point.
6. When angry, I am able to accept that the other person has their own point of view even if I don’t agree with that view.
7. I am able to identify an abusive/unhealthy relationship.
8. I believe that it is important to save money from every paycheck.
9. I believe it is necessary to carefully track how I spend money.
10. I tell my romantic partner things I appreciate about her/him and how much I care bout her/him.
11. I am a good sensitive listener.
12. I show genuine concern and compassion when my romantic partner needs support.
Below is a list of personal challenges that some people experience. Think about the challenges that you had in the past month.
Have you had a problem with…
Please rate how often each statement has been true for you in the past 2 weeks.
How often has each statement been true?
- If you were not able to pay full amount, why?
- A co-parent is a person who shares with you a primary role in caring for and parenting your children. For the questions below about co-parenting, who will you be thinking about? (If you have more than one co-parent, choose only one to answer about.)
1. How often do you and your child(ren)’s other parent argue about child rearing?
2. How often do you and your child(ren)’s other parent argue about time spent with child(ren)?
3. How often do you and your child(ren)’s other parent argue about child support?
4. How often do you think your child(ren) hears you or their other parent say negative or bad things about each other?
5. My knowledge of ways to manage stress?
6. My knowledge of ways to manage anger?
7. I have a good relationship with my co-parent(s).
8. Right now, I see myself as being pretty successful.
9. At this time, I am energetically pursuing my goals.
10. I can think of many ways to reach my goals.
11. I expect to devote a significant amount of my time and energy to raising my child(ren).
12. I expect to be involved in the day-to-day matters of raising my child(ren).
13. Becoming involved in the day-to-day details of rearing children involves costs in other areas of my life which I am unwilling to make.
14. I share an affectionate, warm relationship with my child.
15. If upset, my child will seek comfort from me.
16. My child values his/her relationship with me.
17. When you are with your child(ren), how often do you give praise?
18. When you are with your child(ren), how often do you give reasons why the rules should be obeyed?
19. When you are with your child(ren), how often do you explain the consequences of their behavior?
20. I am committed to making full child support payments each month.
21. I am committed to maintaining civil interactions with child support enforcement personnel.
22. My child(ren) is/are performing well at school.
23. My knowledge of community resources where I can receive help is…
24. My commitment to seek informal support (e.g., from friends, family, etc.) regularly is…
25. I could find the money to pay for a financial emergency that costs about $1,000.
26. I rarely worry about being able to meet normal monthly living expenses.
27. I do not measure my family’s financial success by our ability to match the spending of our friends or neighbors.